Registration for the 2019-20 school year will be Friday, August 9 from 6:30 AM - 1:00 PM in the upper school gym and dining hall. You will receive an email and a notice in the mail with complete details in early August. Registration typically takes about 1.5 hours, depending on how busy it is at the time you come.
IMPORTANT: Online registration is required prior to Registration Day. You will receive a letter in the mail with instructions on how to access online registration. As a part of the online registration process, please read ALL the documents that are referenced. These are your best resource to learn:
- important facts for those new to student registration
- information on school pictures
- daily schedules for middle school and upper school
- information about dining plans and lunch codes
- what you will need to bring with you on Registration Day, including the number of checks
- information on textbook purchasing