We believe that all persons are created in the image of God and have immeasurable worth in His eyes. We are committed to cultivating mutual respect, celebrating God-given differences and building up the body according to the truths of scripture. In the fulfillment of our Mission, we believe and teach that we are a diverse and united community that values each other uniquely. We are preparing students to engage the world with compassion, awareness, and sensitivity.
Brentwood Academy is committed to:
- Cultivating a community that embraces the differences within God’s Kingdom and promotes an environment of unity (Revelation 7:9-10).
- Advancing the understanding of each other’s perspectives in order to learn, grow and serve alongside one another within the BA family.
- Preparing leaders and servants with moral integrity and Kingdom vision to engage a diverse global community.
- Developing collective responsibility to cultivate unity and community among leadership, faculty, students and families.
- Seeking to manifest the gospel of Christ according to John 13:35, “Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
This statement was approved by the Board of Trustees on April 6, 2020.