Team Registration for our 2021 Flight Summer League will close on Wednesday, May 19 at midnight.
Dates: June 7 - July 22 (Saturdays) for 1st-8th grade boys and girls
- Rising Grade 1B (boys) play on Tuesday nights
- Rising Grade 2B (boys) will play on Thursday nights
- There will be no 1st-2nd grade girls division in the Summer
- Rising Grades 3G & 4G (girls) play on Monday nights
- Rising Grades 3B & 4B (boys)play on Monday nights
- Rising Grades 5G (girls)play on Tuesday nights
- Rising Grades 5B & 6B (boys)play on Tuesday nights
- Rising Grades 6G, 7G & 8G (girls)play on Thursday nights
- Rising Grades 7B & 8B (boys)play on Thursday nights
TEAM FEES: Rising Grades 3-8—$975; Rising Grades 1-2—$750
DIVISIONS: Separate division for each grade and gender for grades 1-8 (There will be no 1st-2nd grade girls division in the Summer)
GRADES: 3-8 play 5 v 5. GRADES 1-2 play 3 v 3
Teams will not be allowed to play "doubleheaders" unless they register in two different grade divisions. (For example: a rising 6th grade team could register as a 6th grade team and a 7th grade team.) Season starts on Mon., June 7th and ends on Thurs., July 22.
- Game times are 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM during the weekdays
- Each team plays 5 “regular season” games plus the Tournament. There will be “no week off” for July 4th week this summer.
- End-of-season tournament runs from Mon., July 12-Thurs., July 22. We plan to play tournament games on Sat., July 17.
- Maximum number of players: 15 for grades 3-8; 10 for grades 1-2
- Minimum number of players: 8 for grades 3-8; 5 for grades 1-2
Campus Map click here
All games will be played at Brentwood Academy
COACHES' MEETING: Thursday, May 20, at 6:00 PM in the downstairs Study Hall (under Kennedy/ Upper School gym)
JERSEYS:Blue/white reversible jerseys will be given to each team.
Questions: Coaches should Contact Hubie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 615-491-1961.
Registration for teams opens on Monday, April 19, 2021 and closes Wednesday, May 19 at midnight.