Tickets may be purchased under the Admission tab below. We ask that you wear a mask and practice social distancing while on campus for the performance. We thank you for helping us keep our families and guests healthy!
Box Office Information & Assistance
Discounted General Admission
If you are a student, faculty member or alum, you may purchase a general admission ticket for the discounted price of $3. In order to receive your discount, you must use your unique code.
- Student coupon codes are MS_ student's personal lunch code. So, if a student's lunch code is 1234, their coupon code will be MS_1234.
- Faculty coupon codes are MS_veracross ID. Coupon codes will be mailed out to faculty prior to the show.
You may purchase tickets by clicking HERE.
Alumni codes were previously emailed. If you did not receive your code, contact Jennifer Conder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser (see tips below).
- Select the performance in the window above.
- On the next screen, select your quantity.
- On the following screen, you will see a window to enter your coupon code. You are able to receive one discounted ticket per show, but may order more at the regular price.
Other Helpful Information
- If you do not reserve a ticket, you will not be assured a seat.
- Your code allows for one discounted ticket per show (i.e. for the Spring Dance Show, you may purchase a $3 ticket at a discount). Additional tickets may be purchased at full price.
- A credit card is required for reserving your ticket; there are no additional handling fees.
- Print your email confirmation receipt and bring it (or the email on your smart phone) to the performance where it will be scanned for admission.
How To Enable Cookies
How To Enable Cookies in Your Browser
When purchasing tickets online, make sure you have enabled cookies for your internet browser BEFORE beginning the purchasing process. If you are unsure about how to enable cookies, please see one of the YouTube tutorials below.